Sunday, June 21, 2015

Final Impressions of NDC

NDC was really an awesome conference and I got to meet some really interesting people there. I was satisfied with most talks I attended and got some new influences.

As usual this conference struggles with inequality between the amounts of male to female speakers. Some will argue that this is just how things are since the conference call for papers are open to everybody. I don't really think this is an excuse since we our self are responsible for building the society we want to live in and that might mean initially putting some effort into creating equality. There was a code of conduct for the conference which is a step in the right direction.

The venue at NDC was really nice, the food was great and, some really excellent coffee was available. All in all I’m really happy I got a chance to attend. All the talks will be available on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment