Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Greetings


I started programming in my teens, my first experience was copying an AMOS program from a computer magazine article. Now, a couple of decades later, I now work as a programmer for a Swedish telecommunications company.

I'm not a guru at any programming language or technique, this blog is not meant to be a shining beacon on the sea of bad code that is out there. This is a place for me to put down thoughts about the things that I come a cross, forcing me to think about them more closely. However, if my way of explaining techniques, useful components, or similar, is of benefit to some one else I wouldn't consider that a bad thing.

I will also use this blog to went some of my personal opinions which is perhaps not ideal for a technical blog but I would never have the discipline to continuously update two blogs. This means that future post might contain ranting on topics that have nothing to do with programming so consider this a fair warning.   

No comments:

Post a Comment